- Cultural and Linguistic Diversity in Schools: Challenges and Opportunities
- by Dr. Aileen Edele, Humboldt University, Germany.
- “Wise” Interventions to Promote Positive Classroom Experiences
- by Dr. Mohini Lokhande and Dr. Tim Müller, Expert Council of German Foundations on Integration and Migration (SVR).
- Identity Development in the Classroom: Implications for Student Academic Achievement
- by Prof. Dr. Alaina Brenick, University of Connecticut, USA.
- Cultural Diversity Climate in the Classroom and School
- by Dr. Maja Schachner, University of Potsdam.
Individual paper sessions and symposia. Conference participants will present and discuss their research related to cultural diversity, migration, and education. If you are interested in submitting a presentation, please go to Call for Papers.